Friday, May 22, 2015

Hospital Gowns


We've had to be strong in hospitals more times than I would like to count.  And while it is absolutely nothing compared to some parents, each time we're there I can't help but be catapulted back to the NICU...scary and unknown.

PWS has changed me.  It has made me way more outspoken and assertive than I ever dreamed possible.  All it takes is one medical professional not being educated on my daughter's rare condition to bring out my inner momma bear mode...just ask David.  

I demand what's best for her, expect care and respect, believe in her potential, and appreciate all the people that have and will take care of her and us along this journey.

I fully believe God has placed us in positions to educate others about PWS, impact lives, and share Christ's love through our precious daughter's journey....hospital gowns and all.


No comments:

Post a Comment