Monday, May 18, 2015

Beauty



Goodness, I look at this picture and am in awe of God's beautiful creation.  I simply cannot imagine life without her, and she is just the most precious little girl.

Her beauty radiates outwardly in this picture.  I just love her sweet face, and her wispy, corn-silk curls.  Those cheeks, I could just squeeze.  That smile makes me melt.

Ellie's beauty is so much deeper than outward appearance as well.  She has a sweetness about her that is infectious, and a personality that draws people in.  She loves to make people laugh, and sing them a tune.  She loves people.  She remembers names.  She is kind.  She is gracious.  She is polite.  She is thankful.  She is brave.

I pray every night for her mind, body and soul...that her mind would reach it's fullest potential, that her body would remain healthy and that she would be able to (with the help of others and herself) discern what is good for her body and what is not, and that her soul and heart would love Jesus completely, and share His great love with others.

She has a story to tell, a life to love, and a journey to travel.  David and I are so blessed she is ours, and are so thankful God entrusted us to be her parents.  We look at her, and then look at each other..."She is perfect."  Thank you, God for this beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment